- Organization and management in addition to all the necessary information.
- 21 VAT%.
- Equipment: Helmet, Full Harness, Booties, Neoprene Suit 2 pieces of 5mm and Collective Material of Security and Progression. Backpack and Jerrycan in full day ravines to carry the food.
- Sports Technician in Barrancos.
- Small and dynamic group.
- Transportation in van 9 seats subject to availability.
- Photo-video report (The Guides Company of Torla is not responsible in case of loss, forgetting, breakage of the camera or other incidents).
- Discount in other activities.
- Insurance of Civil Liability and Accidents.
What do you need to bring?
Swimsuit; We will use it under the neoprene (better to wear). Before putting on the neoprene, we use it for the approach and then for the return to the car.
Footwear; It does not have to be mountain specific, but the ravines slide and it is advised not to be very deteriorated. Better to be closed and with laces (avoid velcros). Bring spare shoes to change at the end of the activity.
Neoprene underwear; Some Mayas or a T-shirt, of course, that are synthetic (not cotton), for the coolest, it is recommended.
Towel; To dry off and change clothes at the end of the activity.
Dry clothes of replacement.
For those who wear glasses It is advisable to wear them with a strap or go without them.
For those who wear contact lenses It is advisable to wear swimming goggles for jumps or slides. A memory card or a USB to take your souvenir photos.
We have a van assigned to water activities, if you are busy you will need your vehicle for the trip to the activity. You will have to follow the guide.