Ascent to Winter Aneto with guide
La Guided Ascent to the Winter Aneto a requires good planning. The orientation of the purely North route. If we add this to its great height, they make Aneto an ascent less special and indispensable for any mountaineer lover of Pyrenees.
El Aneto It is the main peak of the entire massif of Maladetas y Montes Malditos. It is also the highest peak of the Pyrenees with its 3.404 meters. For this reason and several of its passages make it an emblematic summit. The glacier, its Muhammad's Pass and how far in distance is from the last point accessible by car on its classic route, makes this ascent a long and beautiful mountain journey.
In winter once the snow has already covered the lower area of the valley, we made the ascent on foot in 2 days. (NOT THAT WITH CROSSING SKI). With what in the first day is promoted from the Plains of the Hospital until refuge of the Renclusa. There we will sleep to MP (dinner, overnight and breakfast). And a second day in which we made the top and return to the parking.
Ascent to the Winter Aneto With skis
If we do the guided Ascension with Cross-country Skis o Splitboard, we can do it in a single day. In this way we will enjoy one of the best descents of the Pyrenees. We will descend by the Glacier of the Aneto and we will enjoy the "Powder"
In the middle of summer the high temperatures bring to light the emaciated ice and the uncomfortable moraines, which makes progress very difficult. The winter ascension is the most recommended, especially the one made in 2 days sleeping in the Refuge of La Renclusa. Without a doubt, it is one of the best climbs to do with cross-country skis.
|DURATION||1 or 2 days.|
|SCHEDULE||Morning and afternoon.|
|PLACE||Pyrenees - Benasque.|
|AGE||Older than 14 years.|
|MAXIMUM RATIO||4 people / guide.|
- Organization and management in addition to all the necessary information.
- Senior Sports Technician in High Mountain - High Mountain Sports Technician.
- Specific technical equipment (harness, helmet, ice ax, crampons ... ..).
- It does not include the Arva team (we can provide it with a rental discount), nor the ski equipment in case of doing so.
- Small and dynamic group.
- Insurance of Civil Liability and Accidents.
- 21% VAT
- 2 CLASS ASCENSION: normal routes to peaks where the use of rope is necessary in any of its sections.
- PHYSICAL LEVEL: High
- TECHNICAL LEVEL: Medium.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: better to make the ascent in 2 days sleeping in the Ref de La Renclusa. It is one of the best climbs to do with cross-country skis.
- REQUEST SPECIFIC DOSER WITH MORE INFORMATION.