Freeride Ski Course
The course day is usually developed at the ski resort in the area that at the time of coming, have better snow conditions, Panticosa, Formigal, Piau Engaly….
In descent we will develop all the existing techniques and correct the mistakes made by each of you that do not allow you to apply the technique well. Before starting with the practical part, we would stay in a cafeteria in the area to show you a small powerpoint to prevent avalanches and draw suitable lines in descent. This would take us 30 min. Then we would go on to conduct a search for victims of avalanche with the ARVA, the PALA AND the PROBE and then start skiing.
Virgin snow requires the application of specific downward turning techniques. The powder snow, the crust, the icy snow and the spring snow, pose to the skier a specific transition in each movement to get to enjoy a pleasant descent, with self-control over all the elements that are involved in this activity.
- For all those skiers who have a good level of descent in treated snow and who wish to make a qualitative leap in the development of the descent technique to be able to address those variable snow conditions existing in the “off-piste” of ski resorts or in mountain skiing.
- We will learn to descend through high mountain terrain. The avalanches and the different slopes of the mountain, keep secrets that we must try to know and understand to safely practice this exciting sport.
From 4 people to 6 people maximum. There is a fee for a personalized course (1 or 2 people) to consult.
- 130 Euros / person course of 2 days.
- 70 Euros / person course of 1 day.
- Personalized course (to consult)
SKI MATERIAL RENTAL PRICE
We can manage the rental of ski equipment in the Tena Valley:
- Dinafit 59 brand equipment, 80 € (2 days)
- Equipment from other brands € 43,70 (2 days)
- Rent of ARVA, shovel and probe 25 € / day (managing it you have an 30% discount)
- The mountaineering material of ice ax, crampons and harness of 2 days: INCLUDED BY TORLA GUIDES