Winter mountain course (2, 3 or 4 days)
This course winter mountain is aimed at all those people, hikers and mountaineers who wish to start in the mountain world in winter, knowing the material, the progression techniques and to plan the routes and snowy itineraries with security, learning to identify the risks both at the time of plan how to make winter hiking or mountaineering outings.
The course of is one of our proposals for the winter season mainly aimed at mountain safety so demanded in these times. For the realization of the course we put at your disposal facilities for the theoretical classes as well as a large group of professionals with experience in the winter mountain.
The courses take place in the surroundings of Torla, Ordesa and Bujaruelo although we will always depend on the weather conditions
This winter mountain course that we have planned entails goals well marked mainly destined to mountain safety.
- Schedule an activity in winter mountain.
- Interpret topographic maps.
- Draw safe itineraries.
- Evaluate the risk of avalanches and exposed areas
- Interpret weather maps.
- Progress with snowshoes.
- Make bivouac in the snow.
- Use safety equipment (arva, shovel, probe)
The winter mountain course can have a duration of 2 days, 3 days and even 4 doing it in two weekends (more pedagogical and usable) in long bridges will be done in four consecutive days.
To obtain more complete information request the corresponding dossier through email.
To continue with the progression in the winter mountain, you may also be interested in our COURSE OF INITIATION TO ALPINISMO
- Organization and management in addition to all the necessary information of the courses.
- High Mountain Sports Technician UIAGM - High Mountain Sports Technician. Sports Technician in Media Montaña
- Specific technical material:
- Common Material
- Material Individual Security ().
- Material Progression (Rackets, canes).
- Course documentation in IT Support
- Transport in 4 × 4 or van 9 seats subject to availability.
- CR and Accident insurance.
- 21% VAT
- Specific equipment and material.
- Basic orientation applied to the environment.
- Knowledge of the environment and risk prevention.
- Planning of main and alternative routes.
- Bivouac planning and improvisation resources.
- Basic string techniques for isolated passages of little difficulty.
- Gestural technique of climbing and detour.
- Self detention with canes and rackets